This is NOW!!!!

This is NOW!!!!
Wow - I'm feeling pretty good about myself! :) 150.2 lbs!!!!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Where in the hell have I been!?!?!?!??!

Well, I haven't 'been' anywhere actually - I've just been BUSY!  AIGH!  But busy is a good thing for me - it keeps me from pigging out!!!!

So, I'm at my lowest weight since I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer!  I weighed in on Saturday morning and was pleasantly surprised with 149.8!!!!!!  WOOT!!!!!!  I am officially in the 140s!!!!!  That means I've lost OVER SIXTY POUNDS!!!!!  HOLY HELL!!!!!  It seems like WEEKS that I've been saying 'this week I'll get to the 140s' and DAMN - it feels good to finally BE there!!!!  :)

This is what 150 lbs looks like on me!


I've been staying within my points every week, not having too many snack attacks (but I still have them!).  I've found that if I stuff my face with fruit at about 3:30 I don't tend to snack as I'm cooking dinner.  I'm satisfied.....  It's a good feeling!  Clementines are my friend.......

I started cooking at the Horse N Rebel in Starksboro.  That is a challenge.  I'm making yummy things like chocolate chip cookies, brownies, pulled pork sammies, bbq beef sammies, sweet 'n sour coleslaw, etc......  I'm chewing gum like a fiend when I cook, but I still found the time to eat a few cookies that I hadn't scheduled into my daily points balance.  I have little self control when it comes to chocolate chip cookies.  I also have found a GREAT way to eat pulled pork.  Instead of on a kaiser roll I put it on top of salad with a few crumbles of blue cheese & a little balsamic vinaigrette glaze on top.  YUMMY!!!!  I'll be cooking there several days a week.  Stop in and say hey (and of course grab a sammie!)

This Saturday is my ZUMBA instructor training class!  I am SO excited to become an instructor!  I'm really hoping that I can teach every morning!!!!  I'd rather get my workouts done in the morning than at night.  It's so hard to have to find a sitter for my kids while I go to the gym.  I feel like I'm gypping them of their time with me.  I only have them every other week, so I really try to spend as much time with them as I can!  They're such awesome little dudes!  They really are growing up so quickly!  It's hard to remember how little they were when they were babies.  I see babies and can't believe that mine were ever that small!  :)  I can't believe the hospital staff let me take them home with me!!!!!  But, I digress.......

I have less than 15 lbs left to lose - 14.8 to be exact!  I'm really hoping that my little plateau is just that.... LITTLE!  If I can lose 1 - 2 lbs a week I'll get to my goal in no time!  Currently I'm just doing Zumba, but I definitely see that I need to get my buns into the gym to lift weights a few times a week.  I'm not trying to be a muscle head or anything, but my butt is FLABBY and I want to tone it up!  I can't believe that *I* have a flabby butt!!!!  I think I'll try setting my phone to beep every hour - and every hour I'll do 10 squats & 10 lunges on each side.  If I can do 50 - 80 squats / lunges each day I'll firm that butt up in no time!  :)  Yeah - that will be my May resolution!  :)

I'm off to bed - need my beauty sleep ya' know!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment