This is NOW!!!!

This is NOW!!!!
Wow - I'm feeling pretty good about myself! :) 150.2 lbs!!!!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Weight In - So tired of this crap!

So, yesterday was weigh-in and I gained another freakin' pound!!!!  So now I'm up to 152.4.  Needless to say - I am not impressed.  :/

I know - I know.... I've lost nearly 60 pounds!!!!  BUT - I still have 15 (17??) to go and it's KILLING ME that it's taking this long!!!!  AIGH!!!!!

I seem to have a 4 month attention span for losing weight, and I'm there.  I was thinking about the FIRST 30 lbs and at the 4 month mark I kind of lost my fight.  I pretty much maintained for over a year, then BAM - I lost 30 more.  Now, here I am, struggling with the last little bit.  Damn.

I'm so lucky that THIS time tracking is so automatic for me.  Last time I was a pencil & paper tracker, and it's so convenient to 'forget' to track if you don't have your stuff with you at all times.

This time I'm on my iPhone, so I really have no excuse not to keep constant track of my food.  Obviously it doesn't mean that I EAT well 100% of the time, but in general I'm making better & better food choices.  It's easy for me to walk away from the 'free samples' at the grocery store & Costco.  If they're free they're probably NOT point free!

I'm exercising regularly.  Last week - not so much.... It was the kids vacation so not only did I not get out to exercise as much as usual (I'm talking Zumba here, not walking & playing with me kids....), but I definitely ate a lot more crap than usual.  Something about making the peanut butter & jelly or honey sandwiches TOTALLY makes me crave one!  :)

So, Spring vacation is over.  The weather is getting nicer.  My Zumba training is in LESS than 2 weeks!!!  I really think that things are starting to turn around for me!

Easter is today.  We've got a nice & healthy meal planned.  I'll be eating lots of salad with my ham on it instead of ham with salad on the side.  I'm making 'portion controlled' chocolate chip cookies for dessert.  Everyone else gets 1 T. of batter per cookie - me - I'll get 1 TEASPOON of batter per cookie.  That way I can have a few!  :)

I also plan on getting outside to untap our trees and perhaps do a little sugar house organizing.

I hope you all have a healthy & Happy Easter!  Don't hog out on your kids Easter candy (I've only had 1 piece - I made sure to buy the crap I DO NOT like!), and get outside to enjoy this beautiful day!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment