This is NOW!!!!

This is NOW!!!!
Wow - I'm feeling pretty good about myself! :) 150.2 lbs!!!!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tomorrow is a new day......

This will make sense in a minute......



Argh.  After having such a good day on Monday I had to blow it today!  I went out and about WITHOUT FOOD!!!!  DUH!!!!!  Well, I did pack 6 clementines - which I polished off quickly.  And I grabbed a hummus / pretzel thingy at the store.  Didn't realize until AFTER I'd downed it that it had TEN FREAKIN' POINTS IN IT!  And I ate that before 12:00!!!!!  So, when I was really hungry for lunch I grabbed a chicken thigh at the grocery store (yes - I broke a cardinal sin - I went grocery shopping HUNGRY!)  I was just going to eat the thigh and not the yummy, crispy skin, but then I caved and ATE THE WHOLE THING!  Shit. I also grabbed an 8 oz loaf of freshly baked bread and scarfed down HALF of it!!!!  WITH BUTTER!!!!! DOUBLE SHIT!!!!

THEN I got to the Horse N Rebel to drop off some stuff I'd bought at Costco (no - I did not have to do any squats there so that means I didn't SNACK!  YEAH!) I ended up making a YUMMY fresh mozzarella cheese / tomato / basil salad (snacked a little bit on it - I had to taste it ya' know!) THEN I dug into 2 of my chocolate chip cookies.  DAMN!!!!

Then I went home, cooked dinner (SURF 'N TURF -  14 FREAKIN' POINTS!), made cookies for the Horse N Rebel (ate one raw - DAMN!) and then I quickly brushed my teeth so I'd stop the bleeding!!!!

I'm embarrassed to admit that I ate 57 points today!  I'm now NEGATIVE 9 in the week with 3 more days to go!  Guess who is going to be the QUEEN of GOOD for the rest of the week?  Guess who is going to ZUMBA tomorrow and Thursday nights?  ME ME ME!!!!!!

Luckily tomorrow is a new day.  This isn't the end of the world.  Really.  It isn't, right????

3 comments:

  1. Today which was yesterday is a brand new chance to make good choices:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't put yourself in those positions...but most of all DON'T beat yourself up about it...We've all been there, but for it is always that bottle of wine....a whopping 20 points....I try to not even open it. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so nice knowing you can start again the next day and get back on track. It's not easy for me to keep on track, but I'm working on counting points and eating less fats/ more vegies and protein.

    ReplyDelete