This is NOW!!!!

This is NOW!!!!
Wow - I'm feeling pretty good about myself! :) 150.2 lbs!!!!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

WHERE HAVE I BEEN???? I'll tell you where......


.... I've been on top of this freakin' PLATEAU!!!!  See that little arrow up there???  I'm standing RIGHT NEXT TO IT!!!!  In fact, I think you can call me the QUEEN of the plateau!!!!!  The lowest I've gotten this summer was 145, but that was only after juicing for 2 days THEN getting the flu and basically not eating & only sleeping for 4 days.  Not exactly the healthiest weight loss - and it didn't stick!  Dammit....

After I got to 145 I started calling Scott 'fat boy' because I officially weighed less than him (he's 148 lbs).  The name calling was short lived as I officially weighed in on Saturday morning at 149.8, so less than 150 but not THAT much less, and not less than Scott.....  Do you know how EXCITING it was to weigh less than him - IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!

I starting tracking again on Sunday.  I'm so sad to say that I haven't tracked for about 3 months.  So no WONDER I've been at this damn plateau!!!!!  I've said it before - I'll say it again.....

YOU CAN NOT LOSE WEIGHT IF YOU DON'T TRACK!!!!!

I've spent the last few months proving that one!!!!!  AIGH!!!!

So, I'm back on track (hee hee), teaching Zumba 5+ days a week (WOOT!), starting school in a month (DOUBLE WOOT!) and feeling good!  My 41st birthday is in a little over a week and honestly, I'm in the best shape of my life... I'm happy.... I'm healthy....  I am feeling SO good about myself!  Now I just want to get these last stubborn pounds off so I can be a Weight Watcher's Leader.  THAT IS MY GOAL!

13 pounds.  I'm going to try to shed them before the end of the year.  I'd love to wake up on January 1st, 2012 and finally NOT have my resolution revolve around my weight.  That will be so cool.....

JENN IS BACK!!!!!!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment