This is NOW!!!!

This is NOW!!!!
Wow - I'm feeling pretty good about myself! :) 150.2 lbs!!!!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

WASTE OR WAIST?!?!?!?

Yesterday we started to tap our trees to make maple syrup.  We usually make between 15 - 20 gallons per year - so not a very big operation, but enough to keep our family in syrup for the year!  As I'm sure you've noticed I have maple syrup every day - on my oatmeal & salads.  I am a true Vermontster - gotta have my syrup!


Last year during sugaring this picture was taken of Scott & me.  The difference in my body shape and face shape between then and now is quite dramatic! Once we start boiling I'm going to pose us like this again for a comparison shot.  The picture below is of me yesterday.  I can't tell you how many times I walked up and down the field then I strapped on some snowshoes and walked up into the woods.  Now THAT was a workout!  Plus, I did Zumba in the morning.  So, three guesses as to who woke up at 3:30 am with a sore back!  I might have overdone it a bit!!!  Ibuprofen is my friend!!!!  :)


I neglected to post my nutritional diary last night.  I'm not sure if it's because I totally HOGGED OUT or because my Dad was over visiting so we were talking until late.  Probably because of the hog part!  Either way - I didn't post it.  Then I just got TIRED and crashed!  On the plus side, I did make WW brownies last night for a dinner I was supposed to be going to tonight & I didn't eat any!!!!!  (I did, however, lick the bowl so I did 10 lunges on each side.  My legs were so tired I was shaking by the end of them!)  Because of the yucky weather today (snow on top of ice) we're having to cancel our dinner so that means I have a pan of brownies here!  I did eat some right before I ate my Huevos Rancheros (see recipe below), but I tracked them so - oh well!!!!!  :)  They are SO chocolately, fudgey and good!  I'll post that recipe too!  If they start to become a problem I'll just throw them away.  If there is one thing I have learned through this process it is this:  IT IS OK TO WASTE UNHEALTHY FOOD!  I'd rather throw it in the WASTE than see it on my WAIST!!!! 

Nutritional Diary 3/5 - 41 total PointsPlus

Breakfast:
     Jenn's Coffee (2 PP)
     3 Banana pancakes w/ 1 t. chocolate chips instead of blueberries (8 PP)
     1 T. maple syrup (1 PP)

Lunch:
     5 oz. solid white tuna packed in water (4 PP)
     2 t. Light Mayo (1 PP)
     2 T. jalapeno peppers, chopped & mixed into tuna (0 PP)
     2 small clementines (0 PP)
     Jenn's Coffee (2 PP)

OK - are you ready for HOG OUT time???  The lunch meat was eaten between the store & home.  Preston hadn't eaten any lunch, and the boy gets GRUMPY if he doesn't eat - so I bought it for him then proceeded to eat it WITH him!
     2 oz. roast beef deli meat (2 PP)
     2 oz. smoked ham deli meat (2 PP)

Then, when I got home, I started cooking lasagna for dinner (I didn't eat any - it was for everyone else because it definitely WASN'T Weight Watchers friendly!!!!)  As I was cooking I was snacking!!!
     1 oz. cooked pasta (1 PP)
     2 oz. sirloin (I just added the total points to my dinner because I ended up eating 8 oz. of grass-fed sirloin)
     1 c. fresh cherries

THEN, I ate dinner!!!!
Dinner:
     6 oz. grass-fed sirloin beef marinated in teriyaki sauce (9 PP including the 2 oz. above)
     2 c. spring mix (0 PP) with:  1 oz. mozzarella cheese (2 PP), 1/2 oz. jalapeno smokehouse almonds (2 PP), 1 T. dried cranberries (1 PP), 1 T. maple syrup w/ balsamic glaze (1 PP)

THEN, as if I wasn't full enough, I ate a Weight Watchers English Toffee Ice Cream Bar!!!!! (3 PP)

WHAT A FREAKIN' HOG!!!!!!

Luckily it is the first day of the week so I can commit to being good for the rest of the week and hopefully see a LOSS on the scale on next Saturday!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment