This is NOW!!!!

This is NOW!!!!
Wow - I'm feeling pretty good about myself! :) 150.2 lbs!!!!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

The dreaded P word!!!!



Well - it happened.  I started working out this week, ate well, didn't go over on my weekly points - AND THE SCALE DID NOT BUDGE!!!!!  Dammit.  It's very frustrating to feel like you're having a successful week and end up with no weight loss!!!!!  AIGH!!!!!!!!!!

But - I've made a decision.  I'm going to keep on keeping on!  While it seems CrAzY that I could have gained muscle this week (which weighs more than fat, blah blah  blah) I'm just going to grab on to that and ROLL with it!!!!!  I'm feeling good.  I'm looking good.  I'm DOING good - so no change on the scale isn't really that big of deal (yeah RIGHT!!!!).  But seriously, it isn't.  This is part of the journey (or perhaps I should have said struggle....) of weight loss.  It's not always going to be unicorns & rainbows!  Sometimes I'll plateau, sometimes I'll even have a gain (ACK!), but it doesn't mean this weight loss journey is failing.  NOT BY A LONG SHOT BABY!!!!!

I'm going to go drink a tall glass of ice cold water, eat a few clementines, and figure out lunch.  THEN I'm going to clean off the kitchen table (flat surface disease hit HARD last week!!!  hee hee)  Then I'm going to make lunch & enjoy a nice afternoon with Scott.

In short I'm keeping my chin up and moving forward!  Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment