This is NOW!!!!

This is NOW!!!!
Wow - I'm feeling pretty good about myself! :) 150.2 lbs!!!!

Monday, March 7, 2011

I've felt like a wild pig and I'm wondering - It is a HOG FUNK?????



So, I've had 2 days in a row of feeling like I'm eating WAY too much food!  Yesterday I ate 41 PointsPlus and today I've eaten 39.  I'm supposed to keep it at 29 for the day and then use my extra 49 throughout the week.  I only have 15 extra for the week to last me Tue, Wed, Thurs & Fri.  Looks like I need to rein it in and EAT MORE FRUITS & VEGGIES!!!!  Hmmm.... SO what is going on????? 

For one thing I made those damn brownies on Saturday night.  I did a good job of not diving into them that night, but yesterday was a disaster!  Today was better, but I still ate one.  I didn't need it, and I felt sick after eating it, but I stuffed it in my mouth.  Not sure if I was self-medicating or just mindlessly eating.  Probably mindlessly eating - I've felt pretty mindless the last two days.....

Another thing - I was home all day today with the kids - a snow day, but I can't blame my hoggilocity on that.  I could certainly have thrown the brownies out (remember Waste or Waist? Let's hope I don't see Waist on Saturday!!!!).  I could have turned on the iPod and jammed out with the boys - burning some calories.  Instead, all I wanted to do was sit and veg.  I'm not really feeling that good, so that might explain my lack of energy.  I was also craving soda (a VERY rare thing for me!!!), so I poured myself 4 oz.  The only time I crave soda is when I don't feel well.....

Tomorrow is another snow day but I'm getting us out of the house.  I need milk, bread & eggs.  I need to escape from the feeding trough!  I need to get more fruits & veggies!!!!  I also need to get to my Mom's house and help her for a while.  Hopefully the change of scenery will knock me out of the hog funk I feel like I'm in!!!

So, here are my nutritional diaries for the last 2 days.  Don't judge me....  I'm trying SO hard not to!  One day at a time, eh?  And tomorrow is a BRAND NEW DAY!!!!  :)

Nutritional diary 3/6 - 41 Total PointsPlus

Breakfast:
     Jenn's Coffee (2 PP)

Lunch:
     Huevos Rancheros (11 PP) - I posted the recipe yesterday down below.  SOOOooo GOOD!!!!

Dinner:
     4 oz. salmon w/ 1 T. Pacific Northwest Salmon Marinade (8 PP)
     1/4 c. brown rice (1 PP)
     1 c. Spring Mix (0 PP)
     1/4 c. raspberries (0 PP)

Hog Funk Snacks:
     1/2 grapefruit w/ slight sprinkling of sugar (0 PP)
     7 1/2 servings Smart Pop Kettle Corn - Yup, the whole damn bag!  (2 PP)
     3 oz. boneless, skinless chicken thighs (picked off of my kids' plates) (3 PP + 10 squats)
     2 c. fresh cherries (0 PP)
     6 servings Chocolate-Almond Brownies (14 PP - HOG FUNK!!!!)

Nutritional Diary 3/7 - 39 Total PointsPlus
Breakfast:
     Jenn's Coffee (2 PP)
     Jenn's Oatmeal (5 PP) + banana (0 PP) + 3/4 c. raspberries (0 PP)

Lunch:
     4 c. Spring Mix (0 PP)
     1 oz. smoked mozzarella cheese (2 PP)
     1/2 oz jalapeno smokehouse almonds (2 PP)
     4 oz. boneless, skinless chicken thigh (3 PP)
     1 T. dried cranberries (1 PP)
     1 T. maple syrup w/ 1 T. balsamic vinaigrette glaze (1 PP)

Dinner:
     1 1/2 slices Homemade Molasses Oatmeal Bread (6 PP)
     2 t. butter (2 PP)
     1 serving Asian Noodles w/ peanut dressing (10 PP)

Snacks:
     4 oz. ginger ale (1 PP)
     1 Chocolate-Almond Brownie (2 PP)
     Jenn's Coffee (2 PP)

I DID get outside and shovel for about an hour, but that was pretty much it for physical activity.  I'll do better tomorrow!  I'll also post recipes for Asian Noodles & Molasses Oatmeal Bread tomorrow too.  I'm ready for bed!

Wow - I just googled 'Hog Funk' and apparently there is as song by that name by a group called Niacin.  They've got some WAY funky grooves!!!!  I'm listening to them on YouTube now!  So, I've been in a Hog Funk, I'll listen to Hog Funk, BUT I'M DONE WITH THE HOG FUNK!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment