This is NOW!!!!

This is NOW!!!!
Wow - I'm feeling pretty good about myself! :) 150.2 lbs!!!!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Even your worst day only contains 24 hours!!!!

I was sick yesterday!  Did I call that one or what???!?!?!  I was also feeling crappy (quite literally!) today, and still not feeling well tonight.  So - needless to say - I did NOT exercise.  :(  I DID, however, keep track of points!  So, yesterday was a very random day of eating.  The minute I put something in my mouth I had the WORST CRAMPS I've ever had in my entire life - yeah... they were THAT BAD!!!!!  BUT - I was still hungryish.  So, I ate and then grimaced.  Not a whole lot of fun!

Today when I woke up I felt a BIT better - but still pretty crappy.  Once again, I was hungry, so I kept my meals to a more WW friendly menu.  Still crampy after....  Hrmpf... what in the HELL is wrong with me?

I'm definitely feeling better tonight, but not fantastic.  I ate a few prunes tonight in hope of 'moving things along' so to speak.  We'll see where that brings me as far as lower GI comfort goes.  Hopefully I'll have lots of 'success' in the morning and I'll be able to get back into my working out.

Today I was reading a book at a sentence pretty much leapt off the page to me!  It was:  "Even your worst day only contains 24 hours".  AWESOME QUOTE!!!!!

Before my 'sick days' I was feeling pretty out of control.  I blogged about it.  I was feeling down about it, but - here is the AWESOME thing.  Even though I had a bad day (well, two actually) it was ONLY 24 HOURS!!!!!  I can wake up the next day, start fresh, and kick some SERIOUS WEIGHT WATCHER ASS!!!!!!  So, even though I might feel like I'm failing for a day (or two.. hee hee), how much damage can I *REALLY* do in a 24 hour period?!?!?!?!  So there - I'm feeling better.  I ate below points on Tuesday, just a bit above today and I'm feeling BACK ON TRACK!

Nutritional Diary 3/8 "Fat Tuesday aka Pancake Tuesday"  27 Total PointsPlus
Breakfast:
     None

Lunch:
     8 oz. ginger ale (2 PP)
     Jenn's Oatmeal (5 PP) + banana (0 PP)

Dinner:
     1 large banana pancake (7 PP) w/ 1 T. chocolate chips (2 PP) & 1 T. maple syrup (1 PP) (It was pancake tuesday and I had an urge - then I cramped like a Mother Fooper afterwards!!!!  Not the smartest move I've ever made....)

Meal between lunch & dinner:
     9 saltine crackers (3 PP)
     1 T. peanut butter (3 PP)
     2 servings matzo ball soup (4 PP)

3/9 Total PointsPlus 33
Breakfast:
     Jenn's Oatmeal (5 PP) + 1 banana (0 PP)
     Jenn's Coffee (2 PP) I ended up throwing more than 1/2 away because Scott made it the consistency of MUD!

Lunch:
     1 slice homemade Molasses Oatmeal Bread (4 PP) w/ 2 t. butter (2 PP) & 1 T. strawberry jam (1 PP)
     4 oz. grass-fed sirloin (5 PP)
     1 oz. smoked mozzarella cheese (2 PP)
     2 c. spaghetti squash (0 PP)

Dinner:
     4 oz. baked cod (3 PP)
     1/4 c. brown rice (1 PP)
     2 c. steamed zucchini (0 PP)

Snacks:
     4 small clementines (0 PP)
     Coffee made with 1 T. organic sugar (1 PP) & 2 T. Coconut Cream Milk (found at Mountain Greens in Bristol - pretty good and ZERO POINTS for 2 T.!!!!)
     4 prunes (3 PP)
     1 dried fig (1 PP)
     1 Weight Watchers English Toffee Ice Cream Bar (3 PP - not really sure WHAT I was thinking here - certainly did nothing to make my belly feel better!!!!)

Tomorrow is another day!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment