This is NOW!!!!

This is NOW!!!!
Wow - I'm feeling pretty good about myself! :) 150.2 lbs!!!!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

To Blog or Not to Blog, that is the question!

So, I had a good day of eating, but THEN I went to a pot luck dinner in my town.  Those ALWAYS mean DANGER to me!  The LAST potluck was pre-blog so I didn't have to share with the world when I took a spoon to the leftover frosting that my Gramma & Aunt had brought to frost their brownies.  Too many points to count!!!!

Well, THIS time I've decided to suck it up and TALK ABOUT IT!!!!!



All in all I did pretty well.  I didn't go back for seconds.  Well, I DID go back for seconds on salad - does that count?!?!?!?  I ate the WW Portabella Mushroom Pie that I made, because that was a known.  5 PointsPlus of PURE HEAVEN!!!  (Don't worry - the recipe is below!)  I ate salad and guesstimated at the number of points in the dressing & cheese.  I ate hummus & a whole wheat pita, and that was it!  Oh, and then there was that oatmeal chocolate chip cookie.  Yum!  Honestly, looking at the food I ate I didn't make really 'BAD' choices - I just ate too much!  The story of my life.  The reason I was 75 lbs overweight!  BUT, as I said yesterday, days only have 24 hours.  I'm done eating for the day.  I have no points left for the week so tomorrow it is ON baby!  The kids have parent / teacher conferences and I think we're going to try to tap some trees - so I'll be slogging around in the woods for hours.  I'll DEFINITELY get my workout in!  :)  I'm also feeling SO MUCH BETTER!!!!!!  I'll be hitting the gym on Saturday for some Zumba.  I'll also be getting my buns back into the gym to lift weights next week!  I'm EXCITED!

Nutritional Diary 3/10 44 Total PointsPlus
Breakfast:
     Coffee w/ 4 T. coconut milk cream (0 PP!!!) & 1 T. organic sugar (1 PP)
     Jenn's Oatmeal (5 PP) + 1 mango (0 PP)

Lunch:
     4 oz. grass-fed sirloin (5 PP)
     1 serving Asian noodles w/ peanut dressing (10 PP)
     1 slice bacon (1 PP)

Dinner:
     1/8 Portabella Mushroom Pie (5 PP)
     Salad w/ 1/2 oz. goat cheese (1 PP) & 2 t. dressing (2 PP)
     2 T. hummus (2 PP)
     1 small whole wheat pita (2 PP)
     1 oatmeal chocolate chip cookie (3 PP)

Snacks:
     6 clementines (0 PP)
     1/3 c. dehydrated chocolate covered bananas (5 PP - this is a TOTAL guess!!!!)
     1 string cheese (2 PP)

No comments:

Post a Comment