This is NOW!!!!

This is NOW!!!!
Wow - I'm feeling pretty good about myself! :) 150.2 lbs!!!!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Thank you dear Blog......

..... you are stopping me from eating more.  I made the MOST DELICIOUS Butternut Squash Mac 'n Cheese tonight AND I WANT MORE!!!!!!  But, I'm probably not really hungry.  I inhaled the Mac 'n Cheese, so I need to give my stomach a chance to figure out that it is really full - so here I am!

Sometimes I think you just need an interrupt to stop yourself from pigging out.  It is so easy to be a 'mindless eater'.  Kind of like those 'mindless drivers' you pass going 55 mph in the left lane on the highway.  They THINK they're going fast, they MIGHT have been going fast, but now they're just zoning out and being a pain in the butt!!!!

My goal this week is to be mindful of what I am eating.  I have a goal of making it to 153 by the end of this week.  That is just shy of 2 lbs.  What am I going to do to reach that goal?

1.  I will go to the gym Monday to lift weights.  Tuesday night to do Zumba.  Wednesday night to do Zumba.  Thursday to lift weights & Friday I will treat myself to a massage.

2.  I will think very carefully before I put ANYTHING into my mouth.  I might choose to eat something, but I will weigh the costs & benefits associated with the consumption of it.

I think those two tasks will help me reach my goal.  We'll see how it goes!

Nutritional Diary 3/13 - 30 Total PointsPlus
Breakfast:
     Jenn's Oatmeal (5 PP) + 1 c. blueberries (0 PP) + 1 banana (0 PP)
     Coffee w/ 1 T. sugar (1 PP) + 4 T. Coconut Milk Cream (0 PP)

Lunch:
     5 oz. tuna, packed in water (4 PP)
     2 t. light mayo (1 PP)
     1/2 c. chopped pickled peppers (0 PP)
     1/2 c. carrots (0 PP)

Dinner:
     5 oz. Butternut Squash Fries (0 PP) - see recipe below!!!
     1 serving Butternut Squash Mac 'n Cheese (7 PP) - see recipe below!  VERY good!!!

Snacks:
     1 chocolate chip cookie (3 PP)
     2 maple glazed scones (9 PP) - see recipe below!
     3/4 oz. cracked pepper turkey breast (0 PP)

Hey - will you do me a favor!?!?!?  If anyone that is reading this blog makes any of the recipes I make can you please write a comment in the blog & let me know what you thought of it!?!?!?  Also - if there is anything you'd like me to find a Weight Watchers recipe for - let me know that too!!!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment